Combating inner restlessness with tranquillisers
Stress at work, problems in relationships, pressure to perform or even anxiety: inner conflicts can trigger restlessness, nervousness and tension in us. If you suffer from such symptoms, tranquillisers can help. We offer herbal and homeopathic sedatives as well as sedatives based on aromatherapy. Active ingredients such as lavender, valerian or passion flower can help you relax so that your mind and body can recover.
Constant tension leads to more and more symptoms, which in turn trigger new symptoms. With natural tranquillisers you can break out of this cycle. Natural tranquillisers are often very well tolerated and are a gentle alternative to strong tranquillisers. However, before you take the tranquillisers, you should talk to your GP.
What do I have to watch out for when taking them?
Even with over-the-counter tranquillisers, you should discuss the length of time you take them and the dosage with your doctor. This is especially important for people who are already taking other medicines. There may be possible interactions. We would recommend wing the herbal, homeopathic or aromatherapy sedatives first.
In addition to taking sedatives, you can also try the following things:
- sporting activity: through sport our body reduces stress and at the same time happiness hormones are released
- autogenic training combats your inner restlessness. Yoga is also a good way to relieve stress.
- breathe consciously. Breathing deeply in and out can reduce stress. You should pay particular attention to conscious breathing during panic attacks.
- Try to laugh as often as possible. Laughter also releases happy hormones that can reduce stress and relieve our inner tension.
- Ban electrical appliances from your bedroom to have the most restful sleep possible. Be careful not to heat up the bedroom too much. A bedroom that is too warm encourages restless sleep, which in turn results in stress.
- Talk to friends, family and others about your feelings and fears. Talking can break down barriers and stress. Opening up is difficult, but most of the time it helps tremendously in coping with stress and nervousness.
Buy tranquillisers in the Pharmasana Online Shop
You will find a wide range of different tranquillisers in our pharmasana online shop. In addition to herbal tranquillisers, you will also find homeopathic tranquillisers. Aromatherapy sedatives are also popular with our customers. We wish you a good recovery.