We are aware that the careful handling of your personal information is important to you. Therefore, we appreciate that you trust that Ahorn-Apotheke Mail-Order Pharmacy will handle this information with care. Our data processing is arranged in such a way that only personal data that are required for the meaningful and economic use of our website are collected, processed and used. In the following section, we would like to inform you which general and personal data we collect in connection with the operation of this website and how we handle your data.
I. Our principles1. We comply with the statutory data protection regulations, especially those of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). A high level of data protection is ensured through careful compliance with these strict rules.
II. Anonymised data collection and processing; Web analytics program1. Log file data that are sent to us by your browser are automatically collected on the server of our provider and stored in an internal log file. Usually, the following data are stored: IP address, type and version of your browser and operating system, browser language, page impression type, server status, number of bytes transferred, URL of the site from which you accessed us and keywords over which you found our site, date and time of the access to our website and name of the subpages you accessed.
We collect and store these data in anonymised form, i.e. we cannot map them to a particular person, but can only identify your browser. The sole purpose of this data collection and processing is the analysis for system-related and statistical purposes.
Detailed information on Google Analytics and privacy is available at https://www.google.com/intl/com_EN/analytics/learn/privacy.html. Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics
2. You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your Internet browser settings accordingly; in this case, however, you may not be able to use all features of the website.
IV. Integration of Facebook1. Our website uses the "Like" button of the social network facebook.com as plug-in. In this way, you can easily recommend our website or individual items to your Facebook friends. If you click the button, you will be requested to log in to Facebook in a new window. This plug-in is offered and operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Facebook") and is marked with the Facebook logo (white "f" on blue tile).
2. As soon as you activate the plug-in by clicking the Facebook button, it will briefly connect your Internet browser to the Facebook server, and the content of the plug-in will be transmitted from there to your Internet browser. In this process, Facebook will learn your IP address. In certain cases, Facebook will additionally try to store a cookie on your computer. You can prevent this cookie from being stored by configuring your Internet browser settings accordingly; however, this may cause problems when you visit our website. If you are logged in to Facebook at the same time, information of your visit to our website can be allocated to your Facebook user account and be stored, processed and used by Facebook. If you use a plug-in, e.g. by clicking the plug-in button again after the activation or by sending a text via the plug-in, your Internet browser will send the information to Facebook, where it will be stored.
3. If you have a Facebook user account and want to avoid information about your visit to our website to be associated with your Facebook user account after activating a plug-in, you need to log out from Facebook before activating the plug-in.
4. At http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=186325668085084 , you can learn in detail which information is transmitted to Facebook when using the Facebook plug-in. At http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy, you can learn how Facebook processes and uses your data that you disclose as a facebook.com user and how you can restrict its publication.
V. Collection, storage and use of personal data for contract fulfilment purposes
We collect, store and use the data you disclose to us for the fulfilment and processing of your order.
VI. Collection, storage and use of personal data for payment processing purposes1. We have engaged Novalnet AG as our service provider for the processing of all payments for orders via the website pharmasana.de except for PayPal transfers and direct transfers. For this purpose, Novalnet AG has access to some of your personal data. This applies to your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth and credit card number (including expiration date), invoice amount and currency. Novalnet AG may store, use and process this information for payment processing purposes. However, it may not use these data for other purposes. Moreover, it is under the obligation to handle the data according to the German data protection laws.
2. In the case of telephone orders or direct orders by e-mail, we need to collect and store your e-mail address, your delivery address and possibly further voluntary details for your order. In this way, we can execute your order in the best way and as quickly as possible and update you on your order status. We store your details on protected third-party servers. Access to these servers is limited to the needed number of specifically authorised persons who are involved in the technical, administrative or editorial supervision of the servers. The data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
VII. Other forwarding of personal data1. Apart from this, personal data are only collected, stored or used to the extent required for processing the order.
2. We reserve the right to forward personal data to authorities – especially to the police and prosecutor – due to suspicion of a crime and to third parties for the purpose of enforcing claims under civil law in the cases prescribed by law.
3. Personal data are not forwarded for marketing purposes. The effects of the integration of Google Analytics (see section II.2.) and Facebook (see section IV) remain unaffected.
VIII. Amendments to this data protection policy
IX. Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion1. Upon request, we will at any time provide you free of charge with information about the data stored about your person or your company, their origin, their recipients and the purpose of the storage. You can obtain the information via the contact details specified below ("Contact for data protection").
2. In accordance with the statutory regulations, you also have a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data. For this purpose, please also contact our data protection contact specified below.
X. Contact for data protection
If you have any questions concerning the collection, processing or use of your personal data, to request information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and to revoke previously granted consents, please contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon: 07222 96 756 20